Yes, the blog has been neglected for a few months. More like seven, with the exception of a brief interlude in Florida. Mea culpa, readers - you will have an update soon. I've been mostly in Toronto during this time, but I have been keeping myself busy with some fun little trips and activities.
But here is the important thing -
I'm moving again!
In mid-January, I am beginning an internship in Stockholm, and will stay there until mid-July.
To say I am excited would be one of history's biggest understatements.
Here are some of my goals for Sweden:
- Take a tour of the Stockholm Archipelago
- Visit Uppsala
- Participate in fika (afternoon coffee)
- Successfully watch a Swedish film without subtitles
- Win Eurovision
- Have at least one conversation in Swedish per day
- Write a best-selling detective novel
- Visit Northern Sweden
- Complain about the weather
- Celebrate all the Swedish holidays
- See the Åland Islands
- Win a Nobel Prize, but then refuse to show up and give a speech, and get talked about in the media for ages (field does not matter, though this blog is a brilliant candidate for Literature in my opinion)
- Become the fifth member of ABBA
Regardless of whether or not I do any of these things, one thing is certain...
I am going to have a wonderful adventure!